|10 USERS||$1400.00||BUY|Additional Information
Cryptic Disk is a simple to use program with a pleasant user interface.
Simply run the "Encrypt Volume" job by clicking on the disk letter in the Cryptic Disk control panel. Follow the on-screen instructions to protect your disk in a matter of seconds. If you don't want to protect the entire drive, you can use the Create Encrypted Container task to create a virtual encrypted volume.
Features and benefits
- Virtual encrypted disks are created from container files and mounted as independent disks.
- Encryption of entire disk partitions (internal and detachable) as well as other drives (memory cards, pen drives, USB drives, and other devices) without losing data;
- Transparent (on-the-fly) data encryption that occurs in real time and has no negative impact on computer performance;
- Encrypted volumes do not include any signatures that may be used to establish that they are encrypted disks or containers, thanks to Deniable Encryption.
- Plausible Deniability, which enables the creation of several hidden encrypted disks layered within one other (steganography);
- Support for employing key files in conjunction with or instead of a password, giving customers more options when it comes to how they utilize disk encryption software;
- In line with PKCS #5 v2, powerful security against brute force password attacks (both dictionary and genuine brute force attacks);
- Keylogger protection (passwords are entered using a built-in virtual keyboard);
- The ability to use disk encryption software on a computer without having to install it first (portable mode);
- When an encrypted disk is installed or dismounted, you can configure the following automatic actions: play a WAV file or run a software or script in one of the languages listed below: PowerShell, CMD Shell, and Windows Scripts;
- Different cryptographic techniques to encrypt data are supported: Serpent, Twofish, Blowfish, CAST6; AES/Rijndael, Serpent, Twofish, Blowfish, CAST6;
- Use of the XTS data encryption mode (IEEE 1619 standard), which was developed specifically for disk encryption.
- For header key derivation, support for various techniques is provided: HMAC-SHA-512, HMAC-RIPEMD-256, and HMAC-Whirlpool are three different types of hashing algorithms.
- The ability to mount an encrypted container/disk on an NTFS disk using any free drive letter or empty folder;
- Support for hotkeys to mount and unmount encrypted volumes rapidly;
- After mounting an encrypted disk, support for automatically restoring access settings to shared resources;
- Multiple-CPU optimization;
- The ability to use the program's capabilities from the command line, allowing for automation of the program's operations;
- Interface that is multilingual