Hide Folder Ext
|3 USERS||$430.00||BUY|Additional Information
If you hide a folder on an external disk, it will remain hidden even if the disk is connected to another computer!
Hide Folder Ext makes it simple to safeguard a folder on an external drive, regardless of how it's attached to your computer: USB, IEEE1394 (FireWire), Serial ATA (eSATA), or IDE.
Features and benefits
- On your computer and on other computers, the protected folder will be invisible.
- You must run Hide Folder Ext and enter the right password to make the hidden folder visible.
- The following file systems are supported: NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, and FAT;
- You can only hide one folder per disk; however, the total number of disks is unrestricted.
- Hidden folders will not be unprotected if the software is uninstalled.
- If the computer is launched in safe mode or from a different copy of the operating system, hidden folders are not visible.
- A user interface that is extremely simple to use and is implemented as a conventional wizard;
- Portable mode: the software can be run from any folder or drive, not just the one where it was installed.